Having a high-speed internet is a basic requirement of our daily life. But it becomes frustrating when you have to deal with the slow internet speed and lots of dead zones in your house. You have to stick to one spot to get the stable signal. But these issues can be resolved with the Amped Wireless Extender. You can easily log in to your device using the default web address. Here, you will get the best Guide for Amped Extender Setup with some simple steps.
Access Your Device Using The Amped Extender Login Process
You can easily access your device with the Amped Extender login process. You can check out the simple login steps to do the login below.
- To begin with the login process, you need to attach the antennas to your extender.
- Then, make a proper connection between the range extender and your computer.
- You have to open a browser of your choice on your computer and enter setup.ampedwireless.com on the address bar and hit enter.
- If the web address does not work, you can use the IP address 192.168.1.240 and go to the login page.
- Now, enter the default username and password and click the login button
The Best Guide For The Amped Extender Setup
IF you are having a hard time doing the setup process, you can get the best guide for Amped Extender Setup here. Check out the information given below.
- You have to connect your PC to the range extender and then open the web browser.
- There, enter setup.ampedwireless.com and click enter.
- With that, you will enter the dashboard of your device.
- See the current status on the dashboard and click scan to find the networks available.
- You can configure the home network settings and then click on the Next button.
- To configure the extender network settings, you can manually enter the new network name and the security key. Then click on the Next button.
- Now, you have to connect to your New Extended network.
- By clicking on the Next button, you will see the summary page.
- With that, you are all done with the setup process.
If you face any issues while doing the setup process, check out the troubleshooting steps provided with the setup guide.
How To Reset Your Amped Extender?
You can follow the steps provided below to reset your Amped Wireless Extender.
- First, locate the reset button at the back of your device.
- Then, take a paper pin and press the reset button.
- You have to hold the reset button for a few seconds until you see the LED light flashing.
- It shows that your device has been restored to the factory default version.
- You have reconfigured your device for better performance.
In case, you find any issues while doing the setup and login process, you do not have to worry about that. You can easily resolve the issues with some simple troubleshooting steps. If you are still unable to resolve the issues, you can try to reset your device to the factory default version. If that does not work either, give us a call on our toll-free number. Our technical experts will help you out.